What is PPC Management?
PPC Management, or Pay-Per-Click management, is a scalable and highly targeted form of advertising, allowing your business to generate quality leads. Your company bids on keyword phrases relevant to your industry. Once a user performs a search, your ad will appear in the search engine’s results page. If the user clicks on your ad, the search engine charges you a small fee. Paying for each click may sound costly, but because ads are highly targeted, Paid Search is one of the least expensive forms of advertising.
What are the benefits of Paid Search Advertising?
Only Show When it Counts
Our PPC Management Process
Phase I: Initial Analysis
Before starting any campaign, our team will meet with you to learn more about your business and your customers. We’ll discuss goals and suggested budget based on our findings. You’ll receive:
- A complete PPC history analysis (If applicable)
- Keyword research report
- A competitive analysis
- Paid search strategy
- Your suggested recommended budget
- Estimate cost-per-lead
Phase II: Set-Up
We begin building your campaign using the recommended industry methods including:
- Create a new Paid Search account via Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Landing page setup and development.
- Perform secondary and more highly-targeted keyword research.
- Develop specific ad campaigns based on your targets and our keyword research.
- Build more focused ad groups to differentiate your keywords into highly-targeted groups.
- Create compelling ad copy.
- Ensure proper keyword matching types.
- Geographical targeting, day-parting, and proper budget setup.
- Generate and add negative keyword list into the campaign.
- Phone tracking and web analytics tracking setup.
We will have you approve all ad copy and suggested target keywords before bringing your campaign live.
Phase III: Set it Live & Improve
Upon approval, we will set your campaign live and begin collecting data. Once active, PPC management is a constant game of continued strategy development, testing and tweaking, analyzing the results, making new changes and testing. We will continually monitor your campaign and make adjustments including:
- Ongoing PPC strategy development
- AdCopy reviews and A-B testing
- Phone, location, and sitelink extension tweaks
- Goal and budget checks
- Bid and position monitoring
- Ongoing keyword analysis
- Click fraud monitoring
- Continued conversion tracking
- Detailed ongoing reporting
From there, our goal is to improve your campaign performance through:
- Higher Click-Through Rates
- Lower Click Costs
- Improved Quality Scores
- Higher Number of Leads
- Lower Cost Per Lead
Contact us today to setup your free consultation and to learn more about this program.